My Fiance of 7 years is cheating on me

My fiance and I have been having a hard time, one year ago i caught her cheating on me with a good friend of mine on snapchat. Pictures videos they were sending the most disturbing things to eachother…not to mention she was online speaking sexually with 2 random people a year prior. She is now out of town for work and has completely changed. We dont drink or party but she has gone out clubbing constantly. She avoids talking to me and has been leaving me worried with panic attacks for her wellbeing for upwards of 6 hours with no response from her or her friends. I have caught her in so many lies since she has been down there and she keeps standing by her stories which make no logical sense…i dont know what to do at this point, i feel i cant live without her. Any advice is welcome thank you all.

You love her, but does she love you? Does this sort of behavior seem like something you want to deal with forever? I just don’t think that people change, I think they can, I just also think most people don’t want to change. Welcome and hugs!

1 Heart

I know you love her but she doesn’t seem to love you as much . The relationship is best ending . She can’t be trusted which is important in a relationship. Maybe you could get counseling or talk to someone to help you move on get over her . She seems to be getting on with her life you need to do the same.

1 Heart